Marriage: Step by Step


Follow our step-by-step guide to getting married in Cambridgeshire. 

4.  Documents needed to give notice

Answer the questions below to work out which documents you and your partner will need to bring to your appointment.




Section 5.  Plan your day


Section 1.  Legal Requirements

Section 2.  Where do you want to get married? 

Section 3.  Giving notice of marriage

© 2020 Cambridgeshire Registration Service

  • Facebook - Black Circle
  • Twitter - Black Circle
  • Pinterest - Black Circle
  • Instagram - Black Circle